Proctor Distance Learning Hub
Thanks for visiting Proctor’s Distance Learning Hub. On this page, you'll find a link to all of your teacher's websites, Google Classrooms, etc.. where you can find their work, a calendar of full-school events, FAQs and resources for families. If you're unable to find something that you're looking for, please email your teacher or Principal Ghereben at email@example.com
Family Support Request Form
With the shift to online learning and all the effects of COVID-19, you may have questions and needs. We're here to assist. Please fill out this confidential form with any difficulty that you're having right now or see yourself having in the near future, and we'll do everything we can to help. Responses will only be seen by the principal and necessary school staff. If other people are needed to assist, your responses will be made anonymous.
The school, district, PTA, and the community in general are here to help - let us know how we can assist. The more we know your needs the better we can respond and support!
Distance Learning Website by Grade - Click to Expand
Other Commonly Used Websites for All Grades - Click to Expand
Library Fun with Mrs. Bremer - Click to Expand
- Locating a certain book title or topic (e-book or audio - multiple or single view)
- Compiling resources for a specific topic
- Using TeachingBooks.Net
- Using the California Databases (Encyclopedia Britannica & Proquest)
- Putting together a small virtual book club for a group of students
- Feel free to ask for anything :)
CVUSD Suggested Activities for Distance Learning - Click to Expand
Extra Resources - Click to Expand
- Extra Activities and Resources:
100+ Extra Activities and Resources: At this link, you can find online virtual tours, ELA practice, Math practice, Science, Music/Art, Movement, Games, and so many more. Take some time to look through here if you need extra resources and see what works for you.
- Academic Supports:
- Behavior and SEL Resources:
- Social Emotional Learning Resources: Here is a padlet full of resources to support your child and provide some fun!
- Behavior and Motivation Resources: Here is a flier that has basic information and a link on it to access a google padlet. On the padlet are multiple activities that you can do with your child, as well as resources, ideas and coaching on implementing behavior support systems. The team will continue to add to it as time goes on.
What are you doing at home? Share cool projects that you're doing, pictures of students doing their assigned work, and anything else that you're doing. Folks are interested in seeing other's faces.